Thanks for Visiting!

Thanks for Visiting!

Monday, April 14, 2014

Natures Bounty Gummie Vitamins for hair, nails, & skin

Product Review

Today I want to share what I think about the wonderful vitamins I just had the opportunity to try.  I received these in the mail about a month ago and I must say that my hair, skin, and nails feel and look much better!! My skin is softer and silky. My nails are harder and stronger than they have ever been in a long time. My hair is much longer and it use to be very dry and brittle. I am noticing that after using these vitamins that my hair is shinier and much healthier. The vitamins have biotin in them and other natural ingredients that help aid in those areas.

I love the vitamins because to be honest they taste like cherry candy. There were days that I sort of had to stop myself from sneaking another. I hid them from the kids because I know what they would have done. The actual size of these vitamins is pictured below. Only one vitamin is needed daily which means that this bottle was almost a three month supply. I strongly recommend them to anyone and I will be purchasing more for myself and for my family very soon!







Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
Take a look at my freebies blog here!
www.smartfmomfreebies.blogspot.com

Follow by email on the top right of the screen!

copyrighted by Jeru Publications/Natures Bounty Gummie Vitamins for hair, nails, & skin

No comments:

Post a Comment